Реклама. Рекламодатель ИП Багичев Р.Р. ИНН 504903094924.

Реклама. Рекламодатель: ИП Зольников Дмитрий Владимирович ИНН 772900240228.

Реклама. Рекламодатель: ООО «Инновационные интернет платформы» ИНН 7721330248.
Страницы: 1
Diakov M. "Russian gold and silver coins of Peter I 1699-1725". Catalog. Full version in English. Discussion.

Diakov M. "Russian gold and silver coins of Peter I 1699-1725". Catalog. Full version in English. Autographed by the author!

Enlarged format 230 * 320, hard glossy cover, coated paper, 334 p., Moscow, 2012. Circulation only 150 copies. The best catalog of gold and silver coins of Emperor Peter I is completely in English from a well-known and respected author!
The present catalogue includes gold and silver coins from the reign of Peter I (1699—1725).My main task in preparing the catalogue was to make it the most complete and easiest to search for coins of interest. Careful attention has been paid to the quality of images. For a more detailed study larger images of the coins and their parts are given.
For three years, during which the preparation of the book continued, I became familiar with three outstanding numismatic collections — the State Historical Museum (Moscow), State Hermitage Museum (St. Petersburg) and the Smithsonian Institution (Washington), as well as with many private collections. As a result, my first edition, published in 2000. has been substantially updated, and more than 200 coins are presented here for the first time.
More details:
https://www.staraya-moneta.ru/shop/55/137730/
Модераторы клуба СМ За открытие 100 дискуссионных веток на форуме вне торговых разделов Пользователь создал тему, которая получила более 30 баллов при голосовании Пользователь написал сообщение, которое получило более 30 баллов при голосовании 10 лет с даты регистрации
Страницы: 1
Читают тему (гостей: 1)

© 2005-2024. Все права защищены. Пользовательское соглашение

Реклама. Рекламодатель: ООО «Нумизматическая фирма Русское Наследие» ИНН 7707344055.

Маркетъ-плейсъ СМ:

● Монеты России до 1917 ● Монеты РСФСР, СССР 1918-1991, монеты Новой России с 1992 ● Медали, награды до 1917, знаки, жетоны России ● Подарочные и коллекционные наборы монет и медалей ●  Боны ● Антиквариат ● Литература по коллекционированию. Книги и каталоги ● Аксессуары для хранения и работы с коллекцией ●